Prime Build Solutions is a progressive building contractor specialising in the refurbishment, extension, and new build of commercial properties throughout the United Kingdom. We offer an all-trades service covering all types of building work ranging from small repairs to large scale refurbishment and new build.
Prime Build Solutions shall deliver its services in accordance with the ISO 14001: 2015 standard for environmental management systems in a responsible manner, reducing its impact of its operations on the environment, where possible. This commitment covers all aspects of the company’s operations.
To achieve this aim and to demonstrate continual improvement, Prime Build Solutions will routinely identify, monitor and address its’ environmental impacts by setting and meeting the following objectives:
- Fully identifying and complying with relevant legal and other requirements, implementing industry best practice where possible.
- Developing, revising and improving, where practical, processes and procedures to ensure environmental risks are reduced and best practice is adopted.
- Fostering the commitment of all management and staff towards improving the environmental performance of the business.
- Encouraging the adoption of similar environmental standards from all stakeholders involved in our business.
- Ensuring staff are kept abreast of current environmental issues and initiatives through training and regular communications.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling materials and resources where possible
- Protection of the Environment, seeking to prevent pollution through effective control of emissions to air, water and land, waste management, raw materials and natural resources.
Prime Build Solutions will ensure all aspects of the Environmental Management System, including this policy and associated objectives and targets are regularly reviewed and effectively implemented.
This policy statement is communicated to all employees and supply chain partners and publicly displayed on our website.
» Environmental Policy (pdf)