We are aware that our activities in the construction industry may have an impact on the environment and to minimise this impact the Company recognise that environmental protection and prevention of pollution is a critical part of business operations.
Prime Build Solutions is accredited to ISO 14001/2004 by NQA. Prime Build Solutions shall deliver its services in a responsible manner, reducing its impact of its operations on the environment, where possible. This commitment covers all aspects of the company’s operations.
To achieve this aim and to demonstrate continual improvement, Prime Build Solutions will routinely identify, monitor and address its’ environmental impacts by setting and meeting the following objectives:
- Fully identifying and complying with relevant legal and other requirements, implementing industry best practice where possible.
- Developing, revising and improving, where practical, processes and procedures to ensure environmental risks are reduced and best practice is adopted.
- Fostering the commitment of all management and staff towards improving the environmental performance of the business.
- Encouraging the adoption of similar environmental standards from all stakeholders involved in our business.
- Ensuring staff are kept abreast of current environmental issues and initiatives through training and regular communications.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling materials and resources where possible
- Seeking to prevent pollution through effective control of emissions to air, water and land, waste management, raw materials and natural resources.
Protecting the environment is central to our ethos and we continually look for ways to reduce our environmental impact. In our own operations we are committed to sustainable working practices. By working closely with our clients and supply chain partners we continually seek new and sustainable methods, materials and technologies in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
» Environmental Policy (pdf)